8/31/2009

Hello World!

So I've wanted to make a blog for a while... well a serious one. That means putting time and effort into it. I could never really think of anything to write about besides the things that go on in my life. The two major things are being a mom and gaming. I don't think I would be able to write a blog on either subject alone, but writing about both should give me enough content to have a steady blog.
I work at a video game store, but I don't play a whole lot of video games. I'm going to try to start playing more, but if I don't have specific games to write about I can still always write about gaming because of work and the other people that play games at home.
There will always be something about being a mom that I can write about, but it might only be a sentence or two. That's why I need to be more active in mother hood. How? By reading other mommy blogs, testing out products, and of course being more involved with my family.
I live with my boyfriend Rob, and our son Aiden. My dad and brother are going to be moving in with us for a year, so it's going to be a full house! I work full time and I go to college part time online for my bachelor's in photography. When I'm not doing either of those things I'm spending time with my family, so I'm always pretty busy.
I look forward to blogging about my passions and hearing you comments!

Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I get to be your first comment. Have fun with the blog! Sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on in life right now, so good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete