10/07/2009

No matter what life throws at us....

No matter what life throws at us, we'll handle it together.

Rob just sent me a text saying just that (although he forgot to change up to us). I've been really stressed and upset lately, pretty much with my whole life. There were a couple nights in a row that I was having trouble sleeping. I'm tired of our house being a pig sty... though I've been tired of that for about 8 months. I'm tired of everything at work besides the actual work. I'm tired of not having extra money, only enough for bills, rent, sometimes food, and the occasional gift. Today I'm also literally tired.

I just want to be happy but I don't want to make the wrong decision somewhere. I've been telling a lot of people about my problems and I haven't really gotten much advice, just understanding and stories of their own. I'm hoping things settle down for me soon because I don't want to go nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment